[Moon-Net] N1V Hawaii 1296 EME Expedition *Pushed March 2022*

Jay Baack whereisjay at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 21:58:57 CEST 2021

Greetings all,
With the Governor of Hawaii telling tourists "Do not come" due to the
increase in cases of COVID, and all restaurants and locations severely
limiting capacity in Oahu, I have pushed the 902 and 1296 EME trip from
October 2021 to March 2022.   I hated to do this, but it is what it is.
Flights, location, car.. all rebooked and good to go!

The new dates that I will be on the Moon in Hawaii on 1296 : March 14-17.
(Possible test start on the 13th.)
One of those days I will be on 902 EME.  (902 crew.. let's finalize a date).

I have secured the 1x1 call "N1V" for the time on the island.

This will be a holiday style operation, with breaks for food, waves, and
beer.. But I plan on being on for multiple hours each moonrise.

Mahalo -
Jay N1AV