[Moon-Net] PA3DZL Dubus CW/SSB 23cm contest

Jac de Bruijn pa3dzl at icloud.com
Mon May 17 14:08:24 CEST 2021

Hello EME friends,

I had a great time during the contest, it was great show to hear all the CW signals.

Results : 52 QSOs;  51 CW and 1 SSB (1 double N5BF)

The band was full of "beacons"
I admire all these OMs that were active throughout the full or almost full moonwindow :-)
UFB signals but too many calls to list but the strongest signals from DLØSHF in CW and LX1DB in SSB.

Following the comment of Valter and Nando, i totally agree !!!
I had 4 callers but could not copy their callsign, copied my own callsign ok.
If you call please send your callsign many times, call for longer periods like 2 minutes and do not stop after 5 min.  DO NOT GIVE UP !!!

If you are not familiar with the procedure, please read the information below (link)
http://www.nitehawk.com/rasmit/g3sek_op_proc.pdf

73s de Jac, PA3DZL