[Moon-Net] dubus contest 1296mhz report on5gs

on5gs at telenet.be on5gs at telenet.be
Mon May 17 06:58:55 CEST 2021

Thanks everyone for another nice weekend on the moon with plenty of activity!
I seem to have an issue with the elevation encoder so at some qso's i had to manual adjust the dish back to the moon, but with the extra help from my rtl-stick and a screen full of dashes and dots with sdrconsole it's easy to find the moon.
worked following stations: DL0SHF, SP2HMR, DG5CST, IK3MAC, OK2DL, OK1CA, SM6CKU, G3LTF, OK1KKD, PA3DZL, LZ2US, IK2DDR, UA3PTW, I1NDP(SSB), OZ4MM, G4CCH, SP7DCS, SM2CEW, DU3T, ES5PC, OH1LRY, OK1CS, OK1KIR, SM7FWZ, LZ1DX, OH100SRAL, SM4GGC, DF3RU, 9A5AA, W6YX, SM6FDZ, I1NDP(CW), PE1LWT, VA7MM, K2UYH, WA9FWD, VE6TA, IK1FJI, IW2FZR, LX1DB, SM5DGX.
Since i was able to purchase a very nice R&S amplifier from a friend, i will build a rotary feed for 432MHz asap and be qrv there aswell.

73! ON5GS Dirk