[Moon-Net] FS: Stealth Microwave SM3437-43L 3.4GHz Linear Amplifier

John Clifford johnc at jclifford.uk
Tue Apr 27 17:09:05 CEST 2021

I have for sale a Stealth Microwave SM3437-43L -1Q 3.4GHz amplifier.  It
is fitted with options 01, 06 and 13.   The data sheet for the amplifier
is available via Google or email me.   I don't know what the options are
but I suspect one is a heatsink as this example has a substantial
heatsink fitted.

It is linear with an output of +43dBm (20watts).   Gain is 50dB so it
needs well under 0dBm (1mW) of drive.   Input and output connections are
SMA.   I guess it would suit driving with one of the GHz SDRs such as
Pluto or a transverter.

It is ex equipment (WiFi Max) but in excellent condition.  It is in the
shrink wrap packaging that it was supplied in when I bought it about 4
years ago.

If you are interested email for a copy of the datasheet and photos.

Price is £100 plus postage.   Sorry I will only post to a UK address.

73 John GW4BVE

John Clifford Email: johnc at jclifford.uk
Near Welshpool
<http://www.getpostbox.com>