[Moon-Net] Installing in-ground pole mast for dish

Leslie L llistwa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 15:58:07 CEST 2021

Hi all,

Looking for advice on installing an inground pole mast for a mesh  or
lightweight dish , about 2.4M to 3.0M.  Need a total of 6 feet above
ground, 2 inch diameter to match my Spid RAS.   So I figure 3 feet in the
ground, but how do you stop it from spinning ?  Have you  used welded fins
or bolts?  How much concrete?  Post digger or shovel?  Sonic  tube?
What type of pipe and where to you get it?   Galvanized Steel pipe?

73
Les
W2LPL