[Moon-Net] ARI EME Trophy 432 MHz

PA2V pa2v at advipe.nl
Sun Apr 25 11:26:38 CEST 2021

What a difference compared to 2020 this year. More Italian and North
American stations active.

This makes EME contesting so nice. Even worked single Yagi, QRP and new
initials.

Conditions vary during the day. At moonrise it looked to be fully blocked.

Thought my antenna had a problem. But after sunset it really improved. Great
signals during the night.

I will be QRV today again around 45 minutes after my moonrise for the last
part. Looking for JA, VK and CW stations.

Even hope to work some more EU stations.

73, Peter PA2V  (mainly around 432.073 MHz)