[Moon-Net] 23cm EME Six State Extravaganza Complete

Joe Taylor joe at princeton.edu
Sat Apr 24 15:50:40 CEST 2021

Hi Gene and all,

Hearty congratulations on your very successful EME expedition!

When you have time, could you provide a summary of the mix of JT65 and
Q65 QSOs, the Q65 submode(s) and Doppler tracking options used, and any
other suggestions about Q65 operation?  We are still looking for ways to
optimize WSJT-X and Q65 for EME purposes.

	-- 73, Joe, K1JT