[Moon-Net] 23cm EME Six State Extravaganza Complete

Gene Shea geneshea at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 14:16:41 CEST 2021

Yesterday I worked 45 stations from Kentucky to complete operations, and
nudge several stations closer to W.A.S. The whole trip came off as planned
with no equipment failures - I heard Murphy was resting after visiting the
Texas power grid. :-)

I'll get LoTW up-to-date this afternoon, I see that I can log the Q65
contacts now.

I'd like to thank Joel, W5ZN, and Craig, N8DJB/4 for letting me squat on
their property and operate - their support made it smooth going. A thanks
also to Ben, K4QF who had a Plan B site ready for me in Alabama if things
didn't work out with the commercial campground.

Most of all a hug and thanks to my wife Joyce who rode along and thinks
that getting W.A.S. on 23 EME is a fantastic undertaking. She was jumping
up and down with excitement when K2UYH got his #50.

If you enjoyed the adventure a donation to my PayPal account would be much
appreciated. geneshea at gmail dot com

73,
Gene, KB7Q