[Moon-Net] WSJT-X Suggestions

Paul Andrews w2hro.fn20 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 15:29:05 CEST 2021

 Joe,

I have used Echo mode for but not for measuring the noise floor.

This morning I made sun noise measurements using the Level data in Echo
mode.

The Level data provides the 0.1 dB steps I was looking for.  Great.

Ok - It would be redundant to put 0.1 dB steps on the audio level meter.
Got it.

73 - Paul - W2HRO