[Moon-Net] VK3NX 10 GHz EME Dubus

Charlie & Geraldine Kahwagi ibnkarim at bigpond.net.au
Sun Apr 18 02:52:22 CEST 2021

Hi all,

Just finishing repairing a fault in my TWT power supply !  Murphy struck
during the 1st pass. FALSE alarm shut my system down.  I am  winning  and it
seems to be working again on the bench...so  hopefully will be QRV soon.

I don't think I will be back on for NA unfortunately.

Will be QRV for Eu  if murphy stays away and I can get the supply  back
together....

Will be "on" HB9Q  when QRV..Wx  permitting.

Libration spreading was very bad yesterday and the degradation was also a
problem but worked a few on the 1st pass and missed many that I could hear
well due to PS issues...  Hopefully will catch some of you on this 2nd pass.

73

VK3NX

QF21CT