[Moon-Net] Off topic: MMMonVHF looking for PHP web developer

PA4EME pa4eme at pa4eme.nl
Thu Apr 15 22:15:09 CEST 2021

A bit off topic but I assume that the group will allow this message to
appear on Moon-Net:

As team member and on behalf of MMMonVHF I ask for your attention:

Due to upcoming changes in the team of MMMonVHF, we are looking for a
professional who is perfect in PHP web developing. Our user are our
passion and that's why you are not only an expert in software enginering
but also in VHF and up. As part of our team, you will work on
game-changing features of this website that is used by thousands of VHF
enthusiasts worldwide.
If you think that You! are that person we are looking for, please send a
mail to software at mmmonvhf.de. Please mention your callsign, profession,
skills and motivation to join our team.
If You! are not that person but might know somebody who might, please
share this message with him.
COVID-19 might have slow down the number of DX-expeditions mentioned on
MMMonVHF as we are not allowed to travel. Don't worry.... before you
know we are all back in business!
Meanwhile... stay safe!

Maybe needless to say that it is an unpaid job... you will get only
friendship in return!

73 de Frank, PA4EME

--
www.pa4eme.nl

     Member of the Team of MMMonVHF
         https://www.MMMonVHF.de

     Editor MMMonVHF section Tropo
         https://mmmonvhf.de/tr.php

     Editor MMMonVHF section Sporadic E
         https://mmmonvhf.de/es.php

     Contestmanager "144 MHz Meteorscatter Sprint Contest"
         https://mmmonvhf.de/ctestinfo.php

Check my QRL:
www.sunsystem.nl

De informatie verzonden in dit e-mail bericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Gebruik van deze informatie door anderen dan de geadresseerde is verboden. Indien u dit bericht ten onrechte ontvangt, wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken maar de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren en het daarna te verwijderen. Openbaarmaking, vermenigvuldiging, verspreiding en/of verstrekking van de in de e-mail ontvangen informatie aan derden is niet toegestaan. A.F. Veldhuijsen staat niet in voor de juiste overbrenging van een verzonden e-mail, noch voor de tijdige ontvangst daarvan. Externe e-mail wordt door A.F. Veldhuijsen niet gebruikt voor het aangaan van verplichtingen.

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to whom it is addressed and the others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. A.F. Veldhuijsen is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.
Any e-mail messages from A.F. Veldhuijsen are given in good faith but shall not be binding nor shall they construe any obligation.