[Moon-Net] IC-9700 PTT commercial box available, almost.

Marc Lalonde mlalonde at alphatronique.com
Mon Apr 12 14:04:33 CEST 2021

problem whit CV-I to separate PTT is that if cable or radio setup is
bad  you end up to TX on your LNA
have do my own desing and chose to not sell it after i blow my self my
own 432LNA

i end up whit solution to keep all the 3 band PTT togeter and put all 3
amp in TX  ,whit only 1 whit RF
so this way i also prevent LNA overload from other antenna.  let said
you have 1KW on 144, the 432 antenna pick up even if not the same band
but still lot of energy and may harmonic related to .....  bo better to
put all in TX so LNA is unconected from antenna

Marc VE2PN