[Moon-Net] WSJTX bug

Earl Shaffer wb9uwa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 01:03:13 CEST 2021

Hi All.

I turned off the cute Windows generated sounds and that seems to have
solved the problem.
By the way. Don't do a reset under configuration unless you are ready to
start over and do some work.
Also don't try to change the TX tone frequency while transmitting. What is
the optimal TX tone frequency?
The example is 1420 hz, but people use 1000 hz and 1500 hz.  Seems the
higher tones might result in
less harmonic distortion on TX. For our use on 2 meter EME it seems ideal
for all of us to agree on some
setting. I don't remember what the default was.

VOX seems to work ok here, but only because the sequencer is bullet proof
thanks to LZ2US. The sequencer enables +13.8 volts to the rigs final
among other things.

WB9UWA.