[Moon-Net] [Moon] Dubus 10GHz+ CW/ssb contest this weekend

cx2sc.base at gmail.com cx2sc.base at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 15:03:33 CEST 2021

Hi Peter,
I read the rules and very sorry I was out of competition (or fun), I presume that like some other small 10GHz stations our signal is not received with the audible power for CW (not to mention SSB).
Anyway I hope you have fun and surely we will be behind the window (HB9Q chat) seeing how they work.
73! and stay safe.
Ric CX2SC