[Moon-Net] [Sbms] SBMS position on the weak signal portion of the to be re-arranged 3.4 GHz amateur band in the U.S.

Eric Fort eric.fort.listmail at fortconsulting.org
Wed Apr 7 02:21:19 CEST 2021

In considering the new band plan for 3.4ghz there should be space left for a couple 20mhz channels for use by retuned 802.11y hardware. While weak signal and propagation studies are important other uses such as point to point data links could show a lot more interest and attract more development and use of the band.

Eric
Af6ep

Sent using SMTP.