[Moon-Net] Green Heron vs Alfa Spid Controller

ON4AOI_PDA on4aoi_pda at skynet.be
Wed Apr 7 08:21:52 CEST 2021

Bob,

I had both RAS/HR(sold) and BIGRAS/HR with MD01 and MD02 in my case the
RAS/HR with MD01 or MD02 has always been correct.

But like I wrote in my other Subject the BIGRAS/HR was wrong since day1. I
swapped MD01 with MD02 and cables (same type and length) from RAS to BIGRAS

And back again , My RAS remained perfect but BIGRAS was always wrong. I
suspect that to get a higher precision the BIGRAS sends more pulses that get
lost or can't be handled.

Guy ON4AOI