[Moon-Net] MAP65 survey (F8GHE)

cbarthod at gmail.com cbarthod at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 23:22:26 CEST 2021

Dear EME Friends and MAP65 users,

Here are my answers to the MAP65 survey :

1. Your Call: F8GHE
2. Bands on which MAP65 is used: 70cm and 2m
3. XPol or Single Polarization ? XPol
4. Data Source (for example, WSE, IQ+, FUNcube Dongle, ...) : SDRPlay-RSPduo and AfFEDRI SDR-Net Dual Channel
5. MAP65 used together with Linrad ? Yes with LINRAD
6. Do you send data to LiveCQ ? No for the moment but I would like to be able to do it
7. Approximate number of EME QSOs during the year 2020: 30
8. Have you used Q65 for EME QSOs?  How many, and on what band(s)? No not yet but it is planned

Comment :  I am very interested in updating MAP65 which is a wonderful and very very good tool. I am convinced by the adaptive polarization and I'm in the process of setting up my new EME 70cm RX with this technology. So I hope that Q65 mode will be integrated into MAP65. The update is also important for the support of new MS-Windows versions (Win10,....). Thanks in advance to the developers.

	-- 73, Christian, F8GHE