[Moon-Net] metric bolts for RAK

Mitch VE6OH CIW308 mitch at andor.net
Mon Apr 5 01:58:57 CEST 2021

All the units we have have nuts in them so it does not make sense.  Humm

Mitch

J. T. (Mitch)  Mitchell
Amateur Radio Call VE6OH / CFARS Call CIW308 / CIW930
780 446 8958  Cell
Past Director for RAC - AB, NU, NWT  RAC.CA
Celebrating 100 years of amateur radio in Alberta
Summer 2021   --   www.ar100.ca

Shift to the Left, Shift the right
Push Pop, Byte Byte Byte