[Moon-Net] KB8RQ SK

David J. Schmocker kj9idave at charter.net
Sun May 10 15:19:00 CEST 2020

Dear friends:
It is with heavy heart I share that Gary Crabtree, KB8RQ (age 77) of
Brookville, OH is a Silent Key (9 May). A close friend and passionate
moon-bounce enthusiast extraordinaire, Gary confirmed 247 DXCC 2m
countries (top world score).He was a kind, graceful, helpful friend to
all: especially others who shared EME interest.Gary and I shared a
common birthday (25 Nov).Those who attended Dayton Hamvention remember
the special EME gatherings Gary and Barbara hosted at their home
selflessly sharing fantastic food and fellowship.We’re going to miss
him.When you next operate EME and orient your antennas toward the moon,
please remember our friend Gary.73,God Bless

Dave KJ9I