[Moon-Net] C21MB in RI39ll

Lance Collister, W7GJ w7gj at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 14 17:31:47 CET 2020

I don't know if this VERY EXCITING NEWS has already been announced here (if it has, I
must have missed it). Kay, JH3AZC, and his team will be active on 2m EME as C21MB
from February 4 to 10. Frequency will be announced later, but Kay said it may be
around 144.110. They will be operating from the same hotel I used for my 6m EME
DXpedition in 2018.

GL and VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M, TX5K, KH8/W7GJ, V6M, T8GJ, VK9CGJ, VK9XGJ, C21GJ, CP1GJ, S79GJ, TX7MB)
P.O. Box 73

Interested in 6m EME?  Ask me about subscribing to the Magic Band EME
page (above)!
Skype: lanceW7GJ
2m DXCC #11/6m DXCC #815