[Moon-Net] SSB FUNTEST on 23 and 13cm this weekend

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 10 12:55:01 CET 2020

Jan 11/12 is the annual SSB FUNTEST. Whatever size your antenna is, get on and I “guarantee” you will be surprised at what you can hear and hopefully work. If you’ve not listened for eme ssb before this is the time to do it.
The emphasis is on FUN and the rules are here http://www.nitehawk.com/rasmit/NLD/eme1912.pdf but note that the dates in there are wrong, it is on 11/12th.
If youve not listened to ssb on 13cm before the first thing to note is that for the same dish size and power as 23cm the signal will be 5dB louder.

I hope to be QRV on both bands only depending on the weather.6m dish and 400W 23cm 250W 13cm
It would be nice to know if there will be any JA and VK operation on 13cm, hope so.
73 & GL Peter G3LTF