[Moon-Net] LNA Relay

Vladimír Petržílka ok1vpz at seznam.cz
Sun Sep 29 13:45:55 CEST 2019

Just short note: If the LNA is not potentially unstable, consider as well as
this solution http://www.ok2kkw.com/xyz/isolation_relay.png Of course, two
ports on the septum feed is another issue and additional isolation
significantly helps on it. But remind please security of the LNA in case of
some dirt or water in a septum feed.
Vlada