[Moon-Net] icom 9100 vs 9700

Ken Arck ken at arcomcontrollers.com
Fri Sep 27 16:43:03 CEST 2019

Then I'll keep it short and sweet <g>

I've been using a 9700 on 2 mtr EME for a few months now and I am
happy with the performance (it replaced my old TS2000). There has
been much discussion of the amount of drift but my experience has
been that it's not a big deal (my particular one only drifts about 20
Hz after the first sequence of TXing in JT65 and is fine afterwards.
Either way, it hasn't been a problem at all for me

Ken

At 04:12 AM 9/27/2019, you wrote:
>On 2019-09-27 5:25 AM, vlada wrote:
>>personally I think that such proper opinions and/or results would
>>be of concern
>>for many of us.
>
>I just did not want to fill up the list but I guess it could be shared here
>
>--
>Bill Booth VE3NXK
>Sundridge ON, Canada
>79.23.37 W x 45.46.18 N
>FN05ns
>
>Visit my weather WebCam at http://www.almaguin.com/wxcurrent/weather.html
>
>Organ and Tissue Donation - The Gift of Life
>Talk to your family.  Your decision can make a difference.

President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.arcomcontrollers.com/
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net
"We don't just make 'em. We use 'em!"