[Moon-Net] icom 9100 vs 9700

vlada vlada.masek at volny.cz
Fri Sep 27 11:25:38 CEST 2019

Hi all,
personally I think that such proper opinions and/or results would be of concern for many of us.
73, Vlada
OK1KIR

 > Od: "Bill Booth via Moon-net" <moon-net at mailman.pe1itr.com>
 > Komu: moon-net at mailman.pe1itr.com
 > Datum: 27.09.2019 05:06
 > Předmět: [Moon-Net] icom 9100 vs 9700

I am in the process of replacing my ic970 and am considering either the icom 9700
 or 9100.  I have read so much about each I am looking for real world thinking....

 So rather than tie up this space with the results can you send them direct to me
 at ve3nxk at gmail.com

 Thanks for the space and all those that respond

 --
 Bill Booth VE3NXK
 Sundridge ON, Canada

 Visit my weather WebCam at http://www.almaguin.com/wxcurrent/weather.html <http://www.almaguin.com/wxcurrent/weather.html>

 Organ and Tissue Donation - The Gift of Life
 Talk to your family.  Your decision can make a difference.