[Moon-Net] ARRL EME contest

Greg greg at n9agc.com
Wed Sep 25 23:40:11 CEST 2019

I agree with everything you said.  As a newbie AND little pistol, I  only submit my log as a "check log".  I like seeing all the extra activity on a contest weekend. ThanksGreg - N9AGCLake CountySkywarn Coordinator
 With a contest and a winner,
 the station with the biggest antenna and most power will probably win (assuming they can stay awake long enough). In terms of absolute winners, it's probably a competition between a dozen "big guns". The rest of us are not trying to win anything. The only
 advantage of a contest over an activity period is that for some reason it probably encourages more activity. There are those who like competion and just wouldn't bother with an activity weekend.

<!--
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri}
p.x_MsoNormal, li.x_MsoNormal, div.x_MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"}