[Moon-Net] Genuine superjack actuators in EU mainland

dirk reyners dirk.reyners at telenet.be
Wed Sep 25 10:24:16 CEST 2019

im using the cheap plastic nut quarl 3618 to elevate my 6m dish. needless to say i have a spare one ready in case of emergency and the dish is always locked into park position so its running fine for two years...but then im not often qrv hi. 73 on5gs

Outlook voor Android downloaden

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 10:55 PM +0200, "Conrad PA5Y via Moon-net" <moon-net at mailman.pe1itr.com> wrote:

Before I get any more emails from people with good intentions I may as well state that the company that sold me the fake HARL3618 was HM-Sat.de, they admitted today that they do not sell genuine
 Superjack actuators. They say that it is a declining market and no-one is buying in large volumes anymore. There are also some actuators labelled SuperPowerJack but they look quite well made. They are obviously using the logo and the font of the Superjack
 brand but they do look quite sturdy so maybe they are good.

I might try one but they are also expensive.

Must hurry back to eBay, I am bidding on some Channel No5 and a Botsch cordless drill
😊

73

Conrad PA5Y