[Moon-Net] Genuine superjack actuators in EU mainland

Conrad PA5Y g0ruz at g0ruz.com
Tue Sep 24 22:26:28 CEST 2019

Before I get any more emails from people with good intentions I may as well state that the company that sold me the fake HARL3618 was HM-Sat.de, they admitted today that they do not sell genuine Superjack actuators. They say that it is a declining market and no-one is buying in large volumes anymore. There are also some actuators labelled SuperPowerJack but they look quite well made. They are obviously using the logo and the font of the Superjack brand but they do look quite sturdy so maybe they are good.

I might try one but they are also expensive.

Must hurry back to eBay, I am bidding on some Channel No5 and a Botsch cordless drill 😊

73

Conrad PA5Y