[Moon-Net] Genuine superjack actuators in EU mainland

MR TREVOR DUNNE ei2glb at eircom.net
Tue Sep 24 20:50:57 CEST 2019

Hi Conrad

I got a QARL3624 from Amazon.de from a company called HM-Sat it doesn't look exactly like the ones on that UK site, but it seems good quality, I've not used it yet just took it out of the box for a quick look, it was a good bit cheaper for me to get it from Germany than the UK supplier,

Aktuator Superjack QARL 3624+ Schubstangenmotor - 53cm Hub - heavy - 36V DC https://www.amazon.de/dp/B00BCJXETW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_LqMIDbEW5DX6V

73
Trevor
EI2GLB