[Moon-Net] 2m EME

Vojislav Bandobranski ebvoja at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 16:51:51 CEST 2019

Hi,
last weekend I had a first shoot on 2m EME. And it was successfully. Here
is list of QSOs: RX1AS, PA5KM, I3MEK, F4DJK, ON4AOI, UX5UL, ES5RF, HB9Q,
DK3WG, OH4LA, S52LM, ON4GG, EW7AW, UR3EE, IK4WLV and UT9UR.

After replacing fan in my SSPA it finally can works at good power.

However I have noticed that my receiving capability is not good. Few QSO
couldn't be finished, and some stations informed me about detection of my
signal, but I couldn't detect their.
So my next step is putting LNA in system next to antennas.

My system:
TS-590S + Javornik
SSPA 600-700W
2X14el H Yagi (4.5 wl), Az+El controllable
20m Belden H2000

Actually it's my contest setup.

QSL card will be sent directly.

--