[Moon-Net] Finding the Moon

ve1kg at eastlink.ca ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Mon Sep 23 05:36:49 CEST 2019

Robert any inexpensive camera on eBay  will work fine. I suggest a black &
white camera if you want to see the moon during the day. Here I have a
colour camera in a camper's flash lite shell. 1 video cable to the shack &
12 vdc always available at the tower so I have a picture 24/7. I believe the
camera cost me $12 from China no shipping charges. It is mounted on the
cross boom with a 90 degrees piece of Angle aluminium. You can also get a
water proof security camera .On my camera There is a wide angle lens & I see
the moon the size of a 10cents piece
Good luck
Serge VE1KG