[Moon-Net] 13cm band x-modes

Mike KL6M melum at alaska.net
Sat Sep 21 21:59:18 CEST 2019

I believe what he means ----  When I see my own echo on 2304.105 (for instance) I would look for a response on 2320.105.  Its up to the station on 2320 to figure out what his doppler shift is to end up on 2320.105 on my end.  But as Vlada said SDR is the best solution.

73
Mike, KL6M BP51dc
http://kl6m.com/