[Moon-Net] WSJT-X v2.1

Bob Atkins ka1gt at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 19 01:03:50 CEST 2019

I don't think there's much difference for EME. Mostly FT4 HF contest stuff.  A few additional options. No JT56 or QRA64 decoder upgrades.

http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/Release_Notes.txt

I'm using it for 1296 EME and 10Ghz EME Rx (no Tx). Works fine but no better than v1.9 in terms of performance as far as I can tell.

73
Bob, KA1GT