[Moon-Net] 23cM's Future

Bill Booth ve3nxk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 21:24:44 CEST 2019

On 2019-09-16 9:09 AM, Dale Parfitt via Moon-net wrote:
> we will know for certain the future of 23cM?

Like Dale wondering about the outcome, and waiting until more news before ordering
a new rig to replace my 970.  I have read some posts on different forums and most
say the band will be closed.  But if it closed to hams, how long it will it take.

I am foreign to the way the allotment process works so some news or guidance
would be nice.

--
Bill Booth VE3NXK
Sundridge ON, Canada

Visit my weather WebCam at http://www.almaguin.com/wxcurrent/weather.html

Organ and Tissue Donation - The Gift of Life
Talk to your family.  Your decision can make a difference.