[Moon-Net] 9700 Wuth 2 Sequencers and 2 PTT Ports

Richard Lawn rjlawn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 18:17:03 CEST 2019

As you Icom 9700 owners probably know PTT can be activated via either the
ACC jack or the front panel mic jack. I hope to hook separate sequencers to
each point, one to handle things on the 23cm band and the other for 2
meters. Do you see this as a problem, keying the radio with a sequencer at
one of these points while another sequencer is hooked to the other PTT
point? I posted this same query on the 9700 group reflector and have not
received 1 reply.

Rick, W2JAZ