[Moon-Net] 1296 Dish Feed Available at Microwave Update , Dallas, TX

Mike KL6M melum at alaska.net
Tue Sep 10 18:36:42 CEST 2019

I plan on attending the Microwave Update Conference next month in Dallas, TX.  I can bring a 23cm rectangular waveguide septum feed for sale if someone wants one.  Please let me know if you are interested, it will save you the shipping cost.

Details on the feed and accessories here: http://ptt-ak.com/SeptumFeed/septum.html

Also on the above URL is information about Scalar Mounting Brackets and Feed Mounting assemblies. I have only a limited amount of material for feed mounting assemblies, and I'm not sure I will fabricate more of these. They are very labor intensive.

I need a firm commitment before I bring any of these items.  If you have any questions, please contact me at mike at kl6m.com or call at 907-227-2483.

73
Mike, KL6M BP51dc
http://kl6m.com/