[Moon-Net] SG Labs 23cm Transverter for EME

George J Molnar George at Molnar.tv
Tue Sep 10 02:36:52 CEST 2019

I have the 23cm SG transverter and 25w amp. Just got it wired up this past weekend. Have a 45-element looper, which probably won’t be great for EME, though. Am hoping one of the big guns will run a sked with me soon (hint hint).

The unit seems well built, stable, and hears well. With an appropriate dish, expect it will do well.

George J Molnar, KF2T
Arlington, Virginia