[Moon-Net] SG Labs 23cm Transverter for EME

Alan Johnson vk3dxe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 02:21:33 CEST 2019

Hi Everybody,

I’m wondering what sort of experience people have had with the SG Labs 23cm Transverter for EME use?

I’m looking at equipment options for a move to 23cm and above, and these appear to offer good “bang for my buck”, and the latest models are lockable with a GPSDO. If others have had good experiences with it, then I’ll probably purchase the 25w PA at the same time, and then look at options for a larger PA down the track.

73

Alan VK3DXE

Sent from my Etch-a-Sketch