[Moon-Net] Topband: Ethernet Interference

George J Molnar George at Molnar.tv
Tue Sep 10 02:07:54 CEST 2019

Late to the party...

There is usually way too much paint on metal enclosures. Use a dremel or knife and sandpaper to clean all metal-to-metal seams. It really helps.

George J Molnar
Arlington, Virginia USA
Office: ‪(202) 618-1077‬
Mobile: (702) 767-5420