[Moon-Net] Ethernet Interference

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Sun Sep 8 02:15:19 CEST 2019

Thanks, good reference.

I use a #43 core to wrap the output of my 50v
switching PS.  I use No.10 wire and run both Pos
and neg three times in bifilar wrap.  Absolutely
no PS noise on 6m.  I got the tip from W7GJ who
has used the same PS in several 6m sspa for eme.
http://www.kl7uw.com/6m_control_panel_back_3.jpg

You might note the two clamp-on cores on the
240vac leads (just added for a little insurance).

73, Ed - KL7UW