[Moon-Net] Ethernet Interference

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Sat Sep 7 21:17:46 CEST 2019

Trevor,

A few years ago I tried reducing 2m birdies and tried some clampon
ferrites with no noticeable improvement, but then I bought some Cat6
shielded cable jumpers which did help a little.  My main internet
cable is 25-foot of cat5e from another room that has the router, so
that might still radiate some.

Most of my birdies were RF from surrounding area coming in antenna cables.

BTW I am using Cat6 shielded cable with my digital angle encoders on
my eme antennas which eliminates RFI to my digital display.

73, Ed - KL7UW