[Moon-Net] FS: NOS 1296 MHz Gear

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Fri Sep 6 20:21:57 CEST 2019

FS are some MINT, never used top of the line 1296 MHz gear. Transverters
will accept 10 MHz reference signal and each will come with original
box, paperwork, schematics, etc. Images below.

1. Kuhne 1296/144, G3 transverter. MINT I was 1st to take out of box to
take picture. $425 OBO

2. Kuhne 1296/28, G3 transverter. MINT I was 1st to take out of box to
take picture. $425 OBO

3. W6PQL 10W/150W 1296, 28 VDC, SSPA with HD heat-sink. MINT never used.
$325 OBO.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NvkXLDllror2_3LaeNFoTl9A4vkq-qpm

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1deh-if0w1280Ikx9dWbPXQ3TY9IouH_x

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1buYfDheRORDbIpky9DUGXXbLr4qrznSg