[Moon-Net] Which digital mode will be most popular in the Oct/Nov EME contest?

Bob Atkins ka1gt at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 7 06:52:39 CEST 2019

Douglas

You will make more QSOs using digital than CW, especially with a small station.  There's more activity and you can work much weaker signals. The default protocol for all three bands is JT65, using submode "C" for 432 and 1296, "B" for 144. During the contest it's very unlikely that anyone will use any other modes (unless by accident!). Most (if not all) 144 and 432 signals will be linearly polarized, most  1296 signals (and all the strong ones) will be circular polarization.

73
Bob, KA1GT