[Moon-Net] KB7Q pondering another EME outing

Gene Shea geneshea at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 21:58:15 CEST 2019

Joyce and I have found some interesting places to explore in South Dakota (DN82gp) and Nebraska (DN83gh) and are pondering a mid-October trip before we put the camper up for the winter. About a full day of driving would put us there.

I can do BOTH 2m and 70cm EME if there is enough interest. It appears I’ve found great locations with superb MR horizons.

I’m think of operating before the ARRL EME contest from one of these locations, and doing the contest from the other. Of course this is all weather dependent.

I’m trying to guage interest so let me know what you think/need.

73,
Gene, KB7Q
http://kb7qgrid.blogspot.com