[Moon-Net] 9700 EME Setup

Richard Lawn rjlawn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 04:21:35 CEST 2019

I've decided to try managing both 2 meter and 1296 EME operations using a
9700. But I'm having a hard time getting my head around how to set this all
up. I'm assuming the following:

1. I'll need 2 separate sequencers - one for each band (amp, LNA activation)

2. I could also possible make use of my RigBlaster Advantage

3. I could activate the rig's PTT from 2 different places - mic jack using
the RigBlaster and the PTT lines available at the ACC jack on the 9700.

What I can figure out is how to have WSJT-X initiate the sequence at the
sequencer as it seems to be set up to manage audio and PTT via the USB
connection, so how do I send the initial signal to the sequencers?

Any help would be most appreciate as this musician is having a hard time
sorting this out.

Rick, W2JAZ