[Moon-Net] [Magic Band EME] GS35b for YB2MDU

Lance Collister, W7GJ w7gj at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 1 02:07:59 CEST 2019

It turns out he only has 2000VDC so probably some other tube would work better than a
GS35b.  Can anybody help with a tube or a used 6m amp?  TNX and VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M, TX5K, KH8/W7GJ, V6M, T8GJ, VK9CGJ, VK9XGJ, C21GJ, CP1GJ, S79GJ)
P.O. Box 73

Interested in 6m EME?  Ask me about subscribing to the Magic Band EME
page (above)!
Skype: lanceW7GJ
2m DXCC #11/6m DXCC #815