[Moon-Net] Update A21EME EME Operation : 6mtr. to 10GHz and QO-100

Chris, PA2CHR post at pa2chr.nl
Mon Oct 14 12:18:54 CEST 2019

Hi all EME-ers,

The ‘A21EME – team’ is preparing the last things on the moment.

Coming Friday all members will meet in Johannesburg for a final check on all equipment ( and Dinner J )

On October 20 very early in the morning ‘the convoy’ of several cars will leave from Johannesburg to Gaborone in Botswana.

This is a trip of about 400 km and can take up to 6 or 8 hours depending on how much time the border crossing takes.

Our QTH is a resort just North of Gaborone in Mmopane.

John, ZS6JON and his XYL visit this place a few times during last months to arrange all facilities, check the place for antenna’s and the space needed for the stations etc. etc.

We will be QRV on all band from 6 mtr. up to 10 GHz. including QO-100 satellite and hope to start activity in the evening of Oct. 20 th.

Please look for some pictures and detailed operating info on :   <https://www.pa3cmc.nl/category/category10/> https://www.pa3cmc.nl/category/category10/

We hope we can upload a daily logbook on this site and / or on QRZ.com:  A21EME

All sponsors will receive a QSL direct J

Hope to work a lot of you!    “CU  soon on the Moon”   73’s,

A21EME  team:

John, ZS6JON

Andrew, ZS6AVH

Bernie, ZS4TX