[Moon-Net] WA6PY report

Paul pchomins at san.rr.com
Wed Nov 20 17:10:04 CET 2019

Hi All,

WA6PY was QRV in the last part of ARRL EME Contest.

November 16/17 on 432 QSO'd: VE6TA G0JLO G3LTF SM2CEW KL6M UA3PTW DK5OZ  and
on 1296: DJ8FR SK0UX F6ETI PA3FXB PA2DW OZ4MM N4PZ OK2ULQ K2UYH WB8HRW
DL0SHF VE6BGT OK2DL JR4AEP VK5MC PI9CAM YL2DG SP3XBO K5DOG IW2FZR IK3COJ
VA7MM VE4SA N5BF K6MG SM2CEW.  During first JA/VK widow I was called by the
station, but libration was so bad that I couldn't catch all the letters.
I've got weak carrier on my RX frequency, and I slowly QSY 1kHz up, but this
station never come back. Unfortunately this station was repeating my
callsign several times and own callsign 3 time and that's it. When calling
QRZ, I expect to hear only the other station callsign. Unfortunately this
pattern is repeated very often.  I plan to QRV in December 14/15.

VY 73 Paul WA6PY