[Moon-Net] arrl eme contest on5gs

dirk.reyners at telenet.be dirk.reyners at telenet.be
Sun Nov 17 22:32:50 CET 2019

Hi All,

Another nice weekend on the moon on 23cm!
So much activity going on!

Worked on 1296MHz CW:
SK0UX, SP6ITF, SP6JLW, DL3EBJ, FR5DN, G4CCH, IK1FJI, DF3RU, W4OP, K5DN, LZ2US, SM4IVE, F5KUG, OK2DL, DJ8FR, KL6M, OE5JFL, UA3PTW, WA9FWD, SP3XBO

Worked on 1296MHz JT65C:
YO2LEL, PA3FXB, ON4BCV, W8MQW, ON4QQ, LU1C, RA3EME, N5BF, VA7MM, OK1DFC, SM4GGC, YL2GD, OH1LRY, OK1YK, G4BAO, DL7UDA, IK5VLS, PI9CAM, RA4HL, W1PV, KN0WS, N5BF, G0LBK, K6MG, DL7YC, WA3RGQ, VE2UG, NC1I

total 48 qso

I made a quick video with my cellphone of the 100KHz waterfall screen i use to monitor the band activity with a 1296/144converter/rtl stick while tuning over a few stations with the transceiver (dish 6m). Some guys really put up a big signal :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObRoi5091Jw&feature=youtu.be

cul! 73 ON5GS Dirk