[Moon-Net] 144 MHz EME Station

Joe Taylor joe at princeton.edu
Fri May 24 22:14:32 CEST 2019

They say all good things must come to an end.  I've had a wonderful time
working EME, starting a little over 17 years ago, but have reached a
point where major downsizing of my station is essential.  I'd like to
find a good home (or homes) for the following equipment:

  - Four 2MXP28 dual-polarization Yagis by M2

  - Stacking H-frame for above, built by M2

  - Phasing cables and power splitter

  - Tower-mounted box with two LNA-144 preamps, T/R relays, and
    polarization-switching relay

  - MT-1000A elevation positioner and digital controller

  - Two-channel adaptive polarization receiver (WSE converters) by SM5BSZ

  - Dell Optiplex computer with Delta-44 4-channel sound card and Linrad
    installed and configured for MAP65

I have gotten my money's worth of fun from this stuff (WAS and 137 DXCCs
on 2m, some big contest scores, etc.) so I'm not looking to recover a
major fraction of what I spent on it.  If you have an interest in any or
all of these items, please inquire and/or make an offer.

For obvious reasons, local pickup in Princeton, New Jersey is much
preferred.

     -- 73, Joe, K1JT