[Moon-Net] 6cm CW-SSB DUBUS-REF results

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 10 11:17:57 CEST 2019

I missed most of the first pass because of strong winds here but when I did get on at about 20.30 I enjoyed my first 6cm “pile up”! ending the day with 12 worked. I had hoped to get some JAs in the log on the second pass but by the time the moon had cleared trees, at 13:30,  I think they had all quit. I worked another 12 during the day including TM1MOON the Moon landing commemoration station ( see QRZ.com) . Activity seemed a bit down on previous years. Libration was very strong at times. I dont think I missed anyone but would appreciate hearing from anyone who called me without reply.
Thanks to all for the nice random CW QSOs
If anyone wants a CW QSO or test during the week on 70-6cm please send an email. (g3ltf AT btinternet.com)
73 Peter G3LTF